As a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic, Dr. Bryan Taylor believes and practices the “Chiropractic Pillars” taught at Palmer.
According the Palmer website, the Chiropractic Pillars are to:
- Integrate evidence, clinical experience, and patient values and preferences
- Deliver expert chiropractic adjustments, manipulation and other manual treatments
- Embody a tradition of caring, effectiveness and patient satisfaction
- Collaborate and coordinate care with other health professionals
- Enhance patient quality of life and performance
- Promote vitality, wellness and patient empowerment
- Enable patients to avoid unnecessary drugs and surgery
- Offer readily accessible care
Dr. Taylor opened Chatham Chiropractic Clinic in 2000. He enjoys treating patients of all ages and injury types. He specializes in treating acute injuries of the spine and extremities and also enjoys treating athletes.
Growing up as an athlete, he knows the training and discipline it takes to reach maximum performance. He has helped area athletes from Chatham, Auburn, Sherman, Rochester, Sacred Heart Griffin, and Springfield. He is able to assess their injury, help the athlete heal, and also has programs for strengthening weak or problem areas to help prevent future injuries.
His passion for fitness led him to open PowerWorks Fitness in April 2011. For more information about PowerWorks Fitness, visit the website here.