Chiropractic Care With Chatham Chiropractic
Did someone recommend that you go see a chiropractor, but you're unsure of what exactly "chiropractic services" actually entail? Dr. Bryan Taylor at Chatham Chiropractic can give you specific recommendations for your situation during your appointment, when he reviews your health and goals. Our office is thrilled to work with you to take charge of your health and help you feel your best! In the meantime, we've put together this overview to give you some idea of what to expect.
What Is Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractic care is an area of healthcare that focuses on how the musculoskeletal system interacts with the nervous system and accounts for general health. Because of this, chiropractors take a very detailed look at your entire picture of health.
What Types Of Conditions Can Chiropractic Services Treat?
Chiropractors can actually diagnose a broad range of conditions and their treatments include physical exercises and manipulations, nutritional recommendations, and even lifestyle counseling. Because of this, and the wide role that the musculoskeletal system plays in general health as well as in showing symptoms of health conditions, chiropractors can be thought of two sort of have a hand in everything.
That said, some of the most common conditions that chiropractic services treat include: back pain, sciatica, neck pain, chronic pain, work injuries, car accident injuries, sports injuries, migraines, and headaches.
Chiropractors take a drug-free approach to treatment, although if need be they can refer you to a provider who can provide prescriptions for medication.
What Are The Benefits Of Chiropractic Care?
The benefits of chiropractic services will vary based on the condition being treated, but we commonly hear patients reporting back with the following outcomes:
- Reduced pain, without the need for medication or other treatments that might have side effects
- Reduction in chronic, lingering symptoms, or even possibly their resolution
- Improved joint function with reduced inflammation and easier physical motion
- Increased capacity for good sleep, regular exercise, and healthy diet - positively affecting all aspects of health
- Chiropractor offices deal with a lot of insurance claims, from automobile accidents through Workers' Compensation, and so we can help make sure you get all the documentation you need
- Wide range of treatment options that can be tailored to meet your evolving needs as your body changes with age
- Avoiding premature escalation of problems to specialists, surgery, or drug intervention, saving you time and money
- Everyday knowledge of exercises and movements that can help your body move more smoothly and enhance your quality of life, both at-home and at work (via ergonomics)
- Increased self-awareness and control of your own health
Looking For Chiropractic Services? Contact Chatham Chiropractic Today!
To learn more about our chiropractic services or to schedule an appointment with us, please contact us at (217) 483-1551 and we’ll help you out!