Do You Suffer From Pain in Your Elbow, Wrist, Knee, or Ankle? We Can Help With Extremity Chiropractic Care.
Chatham Chiropractic serves the community with quality chiropractic services for the whole family. We teach the importance of good posture and spinal adjustment, and we also want our patients to know that they can have their extremities adjusted and treated at our office as well. If you are experiencing elbow, wrist, knee, or ankle pain call your favorite Chatham Chiropractor: Chatham Chiropractic today.
What is Extremity Chiropractic Care?
The body's extremities are arms, legs, feet, and hands. Most people think of the spine when they think of chiropractic care, and it is true, the practice is based on the spine. Extremity chiropractic care treats elbow, wrist, knee, and ankle pain with the same technique. The chiropractor takes their deep understanding of human anatomy and experience to address any problems or pain you may be having and offers adjustment and care for your extremities.
What Does Extremity Chiropractic Care Treat?
- Elbow Pain — Tennis elbow, sore joints, and random pain are all things that should not be accepted as just a normal part of aging. We can help treat your elbow pain by address the point of injury, performing an adjustment, and possibly recommending physical therapy.
- Wrist Pain — Carpal tunnel symptoms are not uncommon today, even for those who do not have a desk job. We can address the cause of your wrist pain and go from there for effective care.
- Knee Pain — If you are very fit, your knees likely take on extra stress from increased activity. If you are not fit then your knees may take on extra stress from extra weight. Whatever the cause we can help address your knee pain issues.
- Ankle Pain — An old ankle injury can flare up with the least provocation and new injuries may surprise you with how debilitating they can be. We offer care and adjustments for your ankles as well as the rest of your body.
- Foot Pain — You may be surprised how much an extremity adjustment helps with foot pain. We may also study your gait and posture in relation to help you feel your best with each step.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Time With Our Skilled Chiropractor.
Call us at Chatham Chiropractic if your extremities have been giving you any trouble. Do not accept pain as a normal part of life, we may be able to make it a memory from the past. We are your Chatham chiropractor for all of your adjustment and therapeutic needs from head to toe. Halt knee, elbow, ankle and wrist pain with us by calling today, (217) 483-1551!